Provider of NI Software and Hardware
More than 20 years’ experience with software and hardware from NI (National Instruments)
Software and Hardware from NI
As Alliance Partner at NI, we are among the leading experts in Europe to solve software and hardware challenges for test, measurement, and control. The title is also supported by a strategic cooperation with NI. Here, we combine NI’s hardware with our proprietary software for the purpose of delivering affordable, high-quality instruments on time.
Read More about...
How We Used Software and Hardware from NI in Former Projects:
- Monitoring of Vibrations in Wind Turbine Components with InsightCM
- Simulating Wind Turbines
- Automation of Tests
- Model-Based Test Architecture
CompactRIO from NI:
PXI from NI:
PC-Based Systems from NI:
NI Hardware and Software [GPower’s Blog]:
- Five Things To Do when Upgrading TestStand
- What Is New in LabVIEW NXG 4.0?
- User Interfaces with LabVIEW NXG Web Module
- What is Time Sensitive Network (TSN)?
- What Is Hardware Abstraction?
- What Kind of Hardware Platforms Do We Use When Building Systems?
- New Features in LabVIEW 2019 [NIWeek 2019 – 1:3]
- 16 Xeon Cores for Embedded Real Time [PXI Controllers]
- Get High-quality Controllers at Affordable Prices! [CompactRIO]
- Want to Become a Better LabVIEW Developer? [Download Free Trial Versions]
- TestStand – More than Just Test Execution [Software]
- How to Document Your Code by Using the Built-In Tools in LabVIEW?
- CompactRIO – Adjustning Instruments
The Best Certification Average in Denmark
At GPower, we are among the highest certified LabVIEW and TestStand teams in Europe. Both are software products from NI (National Instruments). Moreover, we are also the team with the highest NI certification average in Denmark.
At the same time, we are also the only team that represents developers who are all certified in both LabVIEW and TestStand. Certifications that are supported by no less than three LabVIEW Champions.
Our name, GPower, is based on the programming language G, of which LabVIEW acts as the editor itself. In addition to LabVIEW, which works as our primary tool, GPower is also based on the conviction that the market standard has been too expensive and too time consuming so far in the development and implementation of software and hardware for measuring and testing in the industry – a story you can read more about in The Story of GPower.
– Tomorrow’s Industries, Today
A Statement from Our Partner NI
“The world needs engineers now more than ever. Whether testing the products we use in our daily lives or building solutions to protect and optimize our renewable energy sources, NI Partners help customers realize the possible.
GPower, one of our system integrators in Denmark, helps NI customers meet these engineering challenges through developing high-quality, cost-effective test and measurement systems based on NI technology. Working on complex development challenges that production facilities, research and development organizations, and laboratories are facing today, GPower uses their expertise in NI LabVIEW and TestStand software platforms to help customers innovate and develop solutions that can benefit the energy and production industries of tomorrow” – Kristoffer Iversen.